Friday, November 18, 2011

Easy poison ivy treatments/cures?

last summer i got really bad poison ivy for a month or 2...it was horrible. the other day i realized i had what seemed to be poison ivy on my arm so i immediately used this poison ivy cream but it still seems to be spreading. ive been putting on the cream and than putting bandaids over that. since this seems to be having no effect, any ideas???

Easy poison ivy treatments/cures?
The product is called Dr West's Poison Ivy Skin Cleanser. Yesterday I was wood cutting and forgot about some poison ivy on my left side of where I was cutting. When I awoke this am I knew immediatly why a hand sized spot on my left fore arm was inflamed and itching like mad. I had bought some of Dr Wests product about 2 years ago and it seemed to work then on smaller instances of poison ivy. I was not sure about the shelf life so now was the real challenge. So, I treated the large area on my arm about 10 times within 45 minutes this morning. As I write this the poison ivy is almost totally gone except for a little redness. IT TOTALLY WORKS! From what I remember this product just deactivated the oils in the poison ivy and does it naturally. The phone number on the bottle I have is 18774DRWEST or you can find it in this list:





http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/commerci...





I find it amazing how cures to things come along and unless they are 'blessed' by the medical community they do not see the light of day.





I will be keeping this stuff in my medicine cabnet. Good luck!
Reply:Posion ivy doesn't spread unless you have the oil on you. Make sure you was h the sneakers you were wearing. Secndly, don't put bandaids on it. It needs air to dry. I put hydrogen peroxide on it. it burns a little and sizzles, but it works really good. Rub the peroxide on hard 2-3 times a day. Then before you go to bed apply a thick layer of calamine lotion. I was able to make the rash go away in a week. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment