Friday, November 18, 2011

Poison ivy or not?

I took my 16 months old son for walk in the woods yesterday, he was running around and fell in the grass area. I noticed there was a poison ivy vine, so I took him away imediatelly, but I don't know if he actually touched it or no. Today I checked him and he has few red bumps on his hands, but they don't look too bad and hasn't gotten any worse since this morning {it is noon now}. How fast would the rash appear if it was poison ivy? Also, I have a newborn baby, he was with us yesterday, but I don't think the older one had a chance to touch him before we got home, and once we got home, I washed his hands with the soap and warm water. Is the baby still in danger? Does soap get rid of the poison ivy oil on the hands?

Poison ivy or not?
try researching it on other wedsites.

baby shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment