Friday, November 18, 2011

Poison ivy problem?

i have poison ivy, i have it everywhere from my face down. but my main problem is my penis. it had poison ivy all over it, so i put a medicine on it thats suppost to dry out poison ivy, but then i woke up today, and one side of my penis is kinda swollen. any suggestions on what to do other than go to the doctor?

Poison ivy problem?
I am also very allergic to poison ivy. When I get it, it spreads very rapidly and I have never found any over the counter product that gets rid of it. Caladryl lotion will help with itching, but unfortunately will not dry it up or keep it from spreading. The only way I get rid rid of the rash is by getting an antihistamine injection and prescription cream from the doctor. I know that it is embarrassing to go to a doctor with it, but trust me it is worth it. And besides, I am sure that it is alot better than some things doctors see. In the mean time make sure to clean the areas and keep them covered with saran wrap to keep it from spreading and be sure to wash your hands often.


No comments:

Post a Comment