Saturday, November 14, 2009

Poison Ivy going systemic?

I have poison ivy again but this time I know where and when I got and immediately washed throughly with a commercial ivy scrub which is supposed to remove the oil, I changed my clothes and washing them and showered. Still developed the rash, in a few isolated places. I thought, "Phew." (I have previously gotten horrible reactions, had to go on steroids, etc.) However, it is now four days after the initial bumps appeared and I continue to wake up with new bumps -- it has covered my arms, traveled to my legs and even my sides. I am not scratching, Benedryl seems to be taking care of the worst of the itch; I have had everything covered up. What's going on?

Poison Ivy going systemic?
Did you see a Doctor? If you didn't you must consult a doctor as soon as possible because when it get worse it' really ugly and horrible, and you can also ask your doctor about the Tetrasil All-Natural Cream. Don't ever use a treatment without the description of a doctor. Hurry up.
Reply:I don't know what is going on. Try Aveeno body wash. It helps me when I have irritations.

C++

No comments:

Post a Comment