Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pregnancy and poison ivy?

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and have just realized that I have poison ivy. I am highly allergic to this stuff. I avoid wooded areas like the plague because when I get it, it spreads everywhere and gets really bad. One summer I had it so bad that it lasted for three months, I couldn't wear my usual shoes, and I still have scars from it (which they say is impossible with poison ivy, but apparently I had a deeper tissue infection from it that caused the scaring) Normally, I'd get a cortisone shot, but I don't think they can do that while you are pregnant. What can they do for a pregnant woman with poison ivy?

Pregnancy and poison ivy?
You need to talk to your doctor soon, having poison ivy might be dangerous for your baby, and having an alergic reaction cant be good for the baby either.
Reply:The product is called Dr West's Poison Ivy Skin Cleanser. Yesterday I was wood cutting and forgot about some poison ivy on my left side of where I was cutting. When I awoke this am I knew immediatly why a hand sized spot on my left fore arm was inflamed and itching like mad. I had bought some of Dr Wests product about 2 years ago and it seemed to work then on smaller instances of poison ivy. I was not sure about the shelf life so now was the real challenge. So, I treated the large area on my arm about 10 times within 45 minutes this morning. As I write this the poison ivy is almost totally gone except for a little redness. IT TOTALLY WORKS! From what I remember this product just deactivated the oils in the poison ivy and does it naturally. The phone number on the bottle I have is 18774DRWEST or you can find it in this list:





http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/commerci...





I find it amazing how cures to things come along and unless they are 'blessed' by the medical community they do not see the light of day.





I will be keeping this stuff in my medicine cabnet. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment