Saturday, November 14, 2009

Poison Ivy?

My Friends touched some poison ivy I told them not to touch it but they touched it any way. They touched me (not with the leaves there hands) and I am itchy. Would I have poison ivy or not? Do I just have it in my head?


Some one please help me!!!

Poison Ivy?
Sorry, sweetie, it is your imagination...very similar to how people itch when someone else starts talking about lice. Poison ivy is not contagious (one person cannot get it from another). Please take a shower and try to stop thinking about the poison ivy. You will be find unless you touched the leaves too.
Reply:Some people have gotten it without touching it - so if you do get it, try these patches at www.kawasetakara.com


you can get a $3 discount when purchasing by putting in the code: EM12 in the promocode field after filling out shipping info.


No comments:

Post a Comment