Monday, November 16, 2009

Regarding ground ivy: can I ever get rid of it?

my neighbor has this type of ivy that grows along the ground everywhere (instead of grass they have ivy) and it creeps over into my yard. Its taking over my garden! whats the best way to get rid of this crap?!

Regarding ground ivy: can I ever get rid of it?
i have just cleared about a 1/4 acre of this awful weed from my property. i hate ivy too! it's dirty, ugly and hides rats and other awful rodents. there is only really one way to get rid of it and that's to pull it out at the root, and tear out the root system. there is no miracle spray. i still walk down the path and find small leaves trying to come out!! you will also get rid of a lot of rats and a snake or 2 (depending where you live.)
Reply:Pull it up by the roots. Continue with this until it goes away finally. good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment