Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ivy Tech registration...???

Okay so my question is Im taking online classes this fall because my baby is due the 2nd of august and classes start the 25th. So can I register for class's that arent in the Ivy Tech I go to. Like I go to the Bloomington campus, can I register for say Terre Haute or Muncie classes. Its all online. This is Indiana btw. So it shouldnt matter where I register for classes, cause I do it al online and I dont have to actually go there (well for tests but I can take them anywhere)???? Kinda confusing. But if you could help me at all.





I know I could call them but it seems they never answer and dont EVER return your messages. So irritating!

Ivy Tech registration...???
I applaud you for being so committed to your education that you would be taking classes just a couple of weeks after going through something as profound as child birth. That's pretty cool.





As far as taking classes in other classes, I don't have experience with online schools but I know that students can take courses outside their school and then eventually transferring it back to their school. I would imagine since it's all the same Ivy Tech, you should be able to register for your courses at any campus without even having to transfer them back to your campus. It's all the same school, it would make sense that you can take classes at any of the campuses.





Just to make sure though, you should try to call them. I know how irritating schools can be with their red tape but you do what you gotta do.





Good luck with the baby and with your education!

children shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment