Sunday, May 16, 2010

Planting/caring for ivy?

The lady at the garden center recommended needlepoint ivy for me to grow up across the wall of my house, and english ivy beside the pine tree where it's mostly shade.





I don't really understand if there's a difference in caring for them? How would I go about planting them?

Planting/caring for ivy?
Not sure what needlepoint ivy is, but I have a lot of English ivy.


When i want to start it in a new place, i cut from the established plants, put it in a mason jar of water intil it roots, them stick them in the ground. Keep the soil moist for a couple of weeks. Then water when you think its needed. Thats all the care I give it.


Very easy to grow. Makes very nice additions to flower arrangements.

mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment