Friday, May 21, 2010

Ivy league school?

Has anyone attended an Ivy League school, if so did you like the experience?

Ivy league school?
I went to Harvard - and am still paying my loans off at 39. No question it opens doors once you graduate, but if I had it to do again, I would chosse a less expensive, less snobby institution. There is still a great deal of elitism at Ivy league universities.
Reply:I'm in New Haven right now doing summer research, and I love my school (apologies to any Cantabs, but you even admitted your school sucks =P)





I worked alumni reunions a few weeks ago and it was amazing to see how many bonds these people still share to travel back here and see old friends, as much as 65 years later, coming even from places like Hawaii and Dubai. Like anything else, though, college is what you make of it, no more and no less. I could have gone to other places for much less money, but this is where I felt most at home when I visited, and here I am now =)


No comments:

Post a Comment