Friday, May 21, 2010

I have poison ivy on my eyelid, it already blistered now i have a red scab on my eyelid will it go away?

I have poison ivy on my eyelid for a week, it already blistered now i have a red scab on my eyelid will it go away or scar? It is still swollen and it feels like the pus is being drained on my eye, a funny stinging feeling. I have used creams for the itch, keep it cleaned so the creams don't get in my eye, i take benadryl. But what can i do about it? And the other paces i have ivy have not ran its course and are not gone. I dont have insurance so what can i do????

I have poison ivy on my eyelid, it already blistered now i have a red scab on my eyelid will it go away?
i dont know much about much about this but this but my opioion is yes it will probably scar cus its being rubbed and will not go away forawhile cus its being exposed if ur scarching dont just w8 for awhile it will go away but it will take weeks maybye months just w8 it out and keep doing that ur doing best i can do sry

art

No comments:

Post a Comment