Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ivy League????

I am currently a freshman in high school. My gpa is 4.45 and I am ranked number 1 out of 174 students. I am captain of the JV Tennis team and I am on the debate team. I write for the school newspaper and am trying out for the basketball team. i do a lot of community service outside of school at senior centers and William Beaumont Hospital? How are my chances of making it into an Ivy League school so far?

Ivy League????
Your grades, community service and extra curricular activities sound very impressive. However, getting into an Ivy League school such as Harvard or Yale is going to take more than these things. You will either have to get a large scholarship or expect to pay a huge sum of money. The last tuition cost I heard for Harvard was about $58,000 per year and that was four years ago. Good luck!
Reply:Very high. Good luck!

children boots

No comments:

Post a Comment